AMERICAN LEGION POST 17
1140 S Water Ave.
Gallatin, TN 37066
Tel: (615) 452-0590
WE MISS YOU!
- In an effort to bring you back, we’ve made a couple of changes:
- First; meals are once again free before meetings!
- Second; each month every active member will be assigned a number. One number will be picked by a random number generator. If that person is present during November’s meeting they will win $100. If they are not present, $25 will be added to the pot. Each month there is no winner, $25 will be added to the pot. When the pot reaches $400, it will be frozen until there is a winner. Come on back, we’d love to see you!
- The Veterans Day Parade is Saturday November 10th. Any Veteran who needs a ride to the Parade, please call the office.
- Lineup is 10:30 am at the Gallatin football field
- Step off is at 11:00
- The route is East Main to Broadway and Broadway to Gallatin High School
- Breakfast is also Saturday November 10th from 7:00 am to 10:00 am
- We will be having a Flea Market from 7:00 am till ? and Spaghetti dinner from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday November 17th. Spaces are available to rent for $15 a parking space or $25 for 2 spaces for the Flea Market. We will also be having flag disposal ceremony throughout the day.
- November 20th at 6:00 pm the 4-H club will be providing Thanksgiving dinner for Veterans at the Post.
- Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of every month
- Breakfast is the 2nd Saturday of every month
- Be sure to join us for our members Christmas dinner at the December 11th meeting
- Christmas for Kids is coming up, if you would like to make a monetary donation, new toys or food. Please bring to the office.
- In the future the newsletter will no longer be mailed but will be posted on our website